Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Life Update and a new article.

Hey guys, happy Valentine's Day. I'm sorry about the lack of updates. My motivation for doing anything right now is on a roller coaster ride and I'm coming down after the 1 millionth loop da loop. That and I'm in the middle of looking for a job. But, as per-usual, I haven't had anything resembleing success; further proving my theory that corporate America hates my guts and wants nothing to do with me out of principle (kidding). To be fair it's not all bad news, I did manage to write another article for Now Loading (Movie Pilot's video game e-magazine), and this one actually got selected to be on the front page of the site and on their Twitter Feed. Which honestly I wasn't expecting and is the kind of little gold star I need, but rarely get these days. Even if didn't get paid for it, but I can figure that out on my own time. 


That's all I have this week guys. Thank you for reading. I'll see you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment