Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Just a quick update and Chaos Drift.

Hey guys. I hope you all had a great Memorial Day. I sadly don't have anything planned this week, and I need to focus on other, business related things today. Namely, an independent game developer has allowed me to make a video of his game that he's trying to get onto Steam via their Greenlight service; which allows independent developers to submit their products to be voted on by the Steam user base. If said product reaches a certain number of votes, then the game will be added Steam's extensive library for people to buy. This is the game in question:



And I did tell the developer that I would at least try to get the video out within the week, so...yeah, sorry. I will be back next week, regardless. So, I'll see you then.

And in case anyone is interested in the game, you can buy it at the developer's website here: http://www.chaosdrift.com/  

And here's the Steam Greenlight page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=693657968

See you next week guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment