Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Showing off my new stuff.

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday. Mine was great, I got a lot of stuff (games, DVD's, Japanese and American Junk food and books mostly), but the big thing I got was a TV:
My new PC set up with my new TV.


Ok, it's not a big TV, and I have no cable connection in here, but considering that my room is stuffed to the gills with books and such already; I don't really need a big TV, nor do I have the room (or the desire) to set up a cable box. I will say that I LOVE typing on this thing. It's so much better on my eyes than my laptop monitor. Now I don't have to squint and lean in  to see anything, which I had to do a lot before. So yeah, I'm very happy with it.  And just for the hell of it, here are some of the other things I received from Jolly old Saint Nick: 

Top row: Godzilla the animated series DVD, Trigger Warnings by Neil Gaiman and The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell.
Bottom Row: Godzilla (2014) DVD, Speculative Japan Volume 3 (short story anthology),  Love and Profanity (short story anthology).
There goes my social life, thanks a lot EA and Bioware.

Feel the Rush...still waiting on the return of a Surge 12 pack in Publix, Coke Cola. yum, chocolate Koalas snacks

My next video will cover this, actually.






 Now, some of you will think that a 30 year old man showing off what he got for Christmas is a bit childish. Well to that, sir or madam, I must quote a certain mad man in a Blue Box: 

Well Put, Doctor. Well put. 

Well, that's enough out of me for today guys. I hope you all have a Happy New Year. See you in 2016.  Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment