Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Future plans part 2.

Well it's April, so what's this big thing I have planned? Well, some time this month, I will be interviewing this guy:

And this guy, for those who don't know, is one of the fantasy genre's biggest names: R.A.Salvatore, creator of Drizzt Do' Urden, the Demon Wars Saga and is the principal creator of the world of 38 Studios' best selling video game Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. And he is also the writer of over 30 Forgotten Realms novels (most staring Drizzt)...and one really infamous Star Wars novel.

And if you don't believe me, here's a link the Magic Appreciation Tour's blog confirming it: http://magicappreciationtour.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/r-a-salvatore-to-be-interviewed-by-one-of-our-own/

Understandably, I'm really excited, but as Dan says in the link, I want to share that excitement with you all. So if you have any questions that you'd like me to ask him you can leave them in the comment section below, or you can leave them on the Magic Appreciation Tours' blog post in the link above.

So be on the look out for this ^_^. Can't wait to read you guys questions. Thanks in advanced.

See ya soon.


6 comments:

  1. He looks like a nice guy, doesn't he? I'm looking forward to reading the interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all accounts, he's a very nice guy ^_^. And Thanks, I am too ^_^.

      Delete
  2. Way to go! My daughter is a huge Salvatore fan. I'll plug her in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be perfect, Stins. Can't wait to read her question ^_^. And thanks.

      Delete
  3. Nice interview to get Will! I expect RA is someone who could speak well to the transition between paper-pub and e-pub since he was famous "before". Ask him about that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will, Hahn. Thanks for the suggestion ^_^.

      Delete